1. Purpose of collection and use of personal information : Inquiries about service, Contact Alliance or Introduction of domestic and overseas online payment services.
2. Personal information collection item (required) : e-mail address, contact number.
3. Retention and use of personal information : Personal information collected from you shall be retained and used for service inquiries. If the purpose of collecting and using personal information is achieved, the personal information shall be destroyed without delay.
4. If you refuse to accept personal information collection and refusal to use it, it may be difficult to provide the service.
1. The personal information provider shall not use the personal information beyond the scope of the same without the prior consent of the user or provide the personal information of the user to the outside in principle.
2. A entrusted company with personal information processing may entrust some of the necessary tasks to an external company to provide services. When entrusting work, the company shall prescribe and supervise compliance with regulations related to personal information protection, confidentiality of personal information, prohibition of providing third parties, and obligation to destroy personal information through contracts, etc. In case you entrust your electronic financial transaction-related tasks to outsource, we will notify you through this policy.
3. Users who provide personal information and refuse to entrust may refuse to provide personal information and consent to entrustment of the company. However, it may be difficult to provide the service if the consent is refused.